The aims of this module are to explain how an individual can be added to, or removed from, the lists and to clarify the consequences of being listed for an individual and an organisation.
This module covers the following areas:
- The children’s list and the adults’ list
- Consequences of being listed for the individual
- Consequences of being listed for a current or prospective employer
- Appealing against a listing decision
- Making late representations to Disclosure Scotland
- Applying to be removed from the lists
The module should take about 20 minutes to complete.