Module 9 - Registration for Organisations
The aim of this module is to introduce the process of registration for new organisations and the annual subscription for both new and existing registered bodies.
This module covers the following areas:
- Why do organisations register with Disclosure Scotland?
- What action will existing registered bodies need to take?
- How do organisations register with Disclosure Scotland?
- How are additional countersignatories added?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a registered person or countersignatory?
- How will the introduction of annual subscription impact registered bodies?
- When will registered bodies be able to access online accounts?
The module should take 20–25 minutes to complete.