Disclosure Scotland is an Executive Agency of the Scottish Government. For the purposes of this website (www.disclosurescotland.co.uk), the copyright owner and content manager is Disclosure Scotland.
Disclosure Scotland is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. The following policy statement shows how we treat your personal information.
- Disclosure Scotland reserves the right to gather information relating to site usage. Any information gathered, other than that given in respect of applications for Basic level Disclosures, is primarily for internal use to allow us to refine and improve our service. Disclosure Scotland’s website uses 2 cookies; Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) and a sessions cookie as part of the Basics Disclosure On-line (BDO) Service.
- Any information provided to Disclosure Scotland by users through this site will be treated in confidence and under no circumstances will we sell, trade or otherwise disclose your details to third parties unless required to do so by law.
- Where the provision of personal data is required to enable us to provide a specific service to the user the details collected will only be used for the stated purpose.
- This website contains links to other sites not owned or operated by Disclosure Scotland. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of these sites. We do not intend links on this website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked sites; they are provided for convenience only.
- By continuing to use this site you are considered as understanding and agreeing to the content of this statement, which takes effect immediately on your first use of the site. Disclosure Scotland reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you have any enquiries concerning this privacy statement please contact Disclosure Scotland at the undernoted contact points:-
- Disclosure Scotland
P.O. Box 250
- 0870 609 6006
- 0870 609 6996